Tom Lazzara has been a Real Estate Broker for over 40 years. After over 14 years with the F.C. Tucker Co., Inc. as a broker, manager and board member he bought the first RE/MAX franchise from RE/MAX of Indiana and opened the RE/MAX office in Carmel. Tom opened additional offices in Zionsville and Broad Ripple. The Company was awarded the Ethics in Business Award for small companies in the State of Indiana. Tom is president of On Track Properties, Inc. a full service residential sales and property management company.
Tom has been the top sales agent multiple years in the Hamilton County market. He is highly involved in community activities and is a former member of the Board of Directors of MIBOR and the past president of Habitat for Humanity in Hamilton County and The Hamilton County Alliance. In 2008 Tom was recognized by the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors as Distinguished Realtor of the Year. Tom continues to be one of the most highly successful recognizable residential Realtors in the Indianapolis, Carmel and surrounding metropolitan areas. Tom is an Alumnus of Ball State University and is an avid Colts and Pacers fan. Tom and his wife Jan have been married 45 years.
Call Tom: 317-432-3668
Email Tom: email@example.com
Sue Collier has been a licensed Realtor since 2006. Prior to her career change, Sue worked at Carmel High School for 26 years as a school counselor. Tom asked Sue to join his team in the fall of 2007.
Sue’s greatest strengths are her communication and organizational skills as well as her ability to listen to her clients to help them meet their real estate needs.
Sue is active in the community. She has served on the Carmel Arts Council Board since 2006. Currently she is the membership chair. As a member of the council, she is involved in many community activities throughout the year. Sue also volunteers at her church. Reading, exercising, home decorating, cooking and traveling are her favorite activities.
Sue’s achievements through Re/Max include being named to the Executive Club as well as the 100 Club for her level of sales.
With every closed transaction, Sue donates to the Children’s Miracle Network.
Our real estate agent, Sue Collier, was exceptional. She was very PATIENT with us. It took about 5 years to find our empty nester. Once we found our new home, she led us down a clear, organized path to buy and sell two homes. She worked very hard at sharing our listing with other agents in the area. Therefore, selling our home in 10 days. We received two bids on the 10th day. She gave us good advice when staging our home, communicating with us about next steps and very thorough when answering our questions. We are sure that, if rated, Sue would be one of the top realtors in the area.
Sue represented us in the sale of a house recently and did an outstanding job. What made Sue outstanding, we feel, is the following:
• Sue is very pleasant to work with and her extensive real estate knowledge, developed over her selling career of many years, earned our confidence.
• Sue’s knowledge of the local real estate market and use of selling tools available to her was evident. She compiled for us a meaningful comparative list of homes. Sue then updated the list as other comparative homes came to market in our neighborhood and surrounding areas.
• Sue’s sales expertise allowed her to offer many productive suggestions throughout the selling process that helped to get the house sold. Such as where money would be better spent to make the house more salable.
• Sue was committed to going above and beyond and this was made evident by her personal interest and more importantly her actual efforts.
• Contracts, counter offers and paperwork in general were handled both professionally and efficiently.
The above represents a few of the important traits Sue possesses that we feel make her outstanding when it comes to real estate matters.
Call Sue: 317-627-1236
Email Sue: firstname.lastname@example.org